Retro Glam Prom

Hi! There are some changes in my life.
Firstly, I've finished school! Yay!
Secondly, I had my birthday on 29th May. I'm 18 now! Yay too!
Thirdly, I had an official prom yesterday and I would like to tell you more about it. We have an official and an unofficial prom. So, I have 2 dresses and today is the first one.
Actually, I didn't expect an official prom. I went (no, ran) to the mall to find something. I didn't know what I want. As soon as I saw this dress I decided to create a retro style look. This type of dresses girls wore in the '50s. Bright colors, fluffy skirts. Love retro.
What do you think? Do you like my look?
Maybe we should be friends on Instagram, Facebook or Tumblr?;)




Dress:  Local store (but you can find similar here)
Bag: Diva
Shoes: Paolo Conte

Unknown

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Subscribe Via Email

Subscribe to get the latest posts to your inbox ;-)