#MBFWRussia Day 2

Hi! Well, now it's time to tell you about my second day on Mercedez-Benz Fashion week Russia! It wasn't as busy as my first day. We watched Natali Leskova fashion show and really liked the music that was playing there. Of course, we took some pictures of our looks which you will find further.

I have never heard about this designer before but people on the Internet were really excited about this show so I was interested. I should that the new collection was beautiful and very feminine. Although I think that there wasn't enough color. I mean this collection is for autumn/winter and who wants to wear tons of grey clothes when there are grey streets and grey buildings outside! Still the combination of bright red and grey in several looks looked great.

I have to say that there was a lot of people. And we couldn't find space to seat so we stand near the place for photographers because there was the best view.

Actually, I wasn't as excited as on the previous day because nothing was new there. We took pictures and went to a cafe to have dinner.

Two words (maybe more) about my outfit that day. When I woke up that day i didn't know what to wear because the only new dress I had I had already shown to the world. I couldn't decide up to the last minute. Finally I put on my favourite shirt (I have three posts here in this shirt so i do like it very much). Then i just paired it with black classy trousers and completed the look with nude heels to look even more classy.

You have probably seen this look on my Instagram but if not then here's how I looked that day:


Unknown

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Subscribe Via Email

Subscribe to get the latest posts to your inbox ;-)