Outfit: Catch the sun

Hi! We still have horrible weather in Moscow. However, we were able to catch the sun yesterday, just for a minute. After this wonderful moment the sky turned grey and the hail started. Despite the situation with the weather I decided to put on something light (and to be honest I regret it after 10 min).

You know, if i like a piece of clothes and i feel comfortable in it i will wear it for years until it gets shabby and lose color haha. I've been obsessed with this dress from TrendBrands since MBFW 2015 and wear it every time i want to feel spring mood. This brown jacket from Bershka is one of all time pieces too because i don't even remember how long i have it. It still looks good. My all time favorite Ray-Ban glasses are always on me when the sun comes out.



Unknown

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Subscribe Via Email

Subscribe to get the latest posts to your inbox ;-)